Little Loco Company - Ruston 48DS

The Nth Degree

Thanks Andy - good advice

I've just looked at the LittleLoco web site but don't see any way to pay so I'v sent an email.

Had the same issue. Steve advised you need to pay through PayPal using his gmail address. You can pay by credit card and don't need to load money into an account. Paid mine yesterday and can see the payment on my Barclaycard statement

Hope that helps.

Paul R

Had the same issue. Steve advised you need to pay through PayPal using his gmail address. You can pay by credit card and don't need to load money into an account. Paid mine yesterday and can see the payment on my Barclaycard statement

Hope that helps.

Paul R

That's how I'll have to do it as well methinks :yes:

Apologies about not keeping up with this thread, it's been very busy since the last newsletter, plus organising and planning the shipping by both air and sea takes a bit of time and communication. On top of that I've fitted in a couple trips to the UK factory talking about the next model. Oh yes, and Christmas too!

To address couple points, if you have not received your newsletter, you would like to change or pay for your order, or would would like to speak about anything in particular, please email sales@littleloco.co.uk

You are able to change any aspect of your order at any time, including the model livery and control type.

I'll get back to the thread when I've had a little nap for a day or two!

Steve

• Like 2

Guest Q663368

Full details of the new Ruston 48DS are in the new issue of Hornby Magazine out today!

Paul R

Yes. Nice to see. I look forward to receiving the keyhole version during the summer of 2017. Isn't it nice not having to wait two or three years.

Alan

Hope that helps.

Paul R

Paul,

Does one have to have a PayPal account t to do this?

Or is it a facility that is available to anyone?

Rgds,

Andt

Apologies for not paying attention to my thread, this is the fifth 20 hour day I've worked in a row. I'm totally beat.

Models will be available to purchase or pick up at Bristol, but as I've been working solely on stockists orders I've not had a chance to post any direct customer's stock, so I will do that after the show. Anyone who has already ordered a model and was hoping to have it posted this week is free to pick up at Bristol.

if you're going, please stop by for a chat.

Steve

• Like 1

Thank you! It was a really good day, despite the problem identified with the decoder yesterday. New ones will start to be distributed from next week, or if you're confident with tampering with CVs an instant fix is available. I'll sort a temporary download on the website tomorrow.

Bath and bed for me!