All new RTR PGA wagon in 2mm scale

Grimleygrid

Excellent news! I'll definitely order at least one complete rake.

Problem is that they'll show up the shortcomings of all the Farish PGAs of other variants and PAAs that I have, even though I've fitted TPM detailing kits.

I don't know enough about the details of the real thing to know if it's possible, but might the design be "modular" enough to allow you to produce the other hopper design variants as well? E.g. Yeoman and ARC versions with lower sides?

Justin

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Excellent news! I'll look forward to, at minimum, a few to mix in with my RMC JGAs

Jo

I'll order at least ten if a Yeoman version is produced--suitable for haulage by many loco classes!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Looking fabulous.  Well done.  Where do I sign up?

cheers

Ben A.

Nice.

Is there a timetable for production?

And liveries to be produced?

G

Ben and Grahame, many thanks.

Once the design stage has been completed we will then provide more information regarding the product and process.

I'm looking forward to us getting positive backing on this one.

We have really tried to get as much of the detail from the 4mm version into this one as we can given manufacturing constraints and I'm rather pleased with how its turned out so far.

Regards

Cav

Edited by RBE
  • Like 1

Looks really, really good! I'll definitely order a full rake, as soon as its possible to do so!

Perhaps a long shot, but is there any chance of getting extra chassis produced as spares, or unpainted\kit of parts models?

As well as the Farish models of the other types of PGA and PAA, there are quite a few other TPM and NGS kits that use the Farish PGA chassis. This would be a great shortcut to an upgrade! I understand batch production doesn't usually favour that kind of option, but thought it would be worth asking :)

Justin

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...