Larkrail Cancelled

Not Jeremy

• RMweb Gold

With regret I have to announce that "Larkrail" will now NOT be taking place this year.

It was scheduled for the 14th of July and has been fairly extensively trailed in this month's Railway Modeller, but it is definitely OFF.

Craig, Steve and everybody at RM know about this and there will be another issue before the actual show date, they will no doubt post a cancellation notice in that issue.

Reasons are family commitments, some recent changes have made what I thought do-able quite simply not do-able. Everyone is fine, no illness or any kind of unpleasantness.

Apologies to all for very short notice.

However, we went out on a high, last year raised the not insignificant sum of £750.00 for the Julian House charity.

post-19301-0-12326900-1529229276_thumb.jpg

So thank you very much to everyone who attended and visited Larkrail over the last few years, it has been great fun one way and another!

Simon Castens

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

A significant loss to the model railway exhibition scene, no doubt about that. One of the best events I have ever known.

Many thanks are due to Simon and Lesley and the team for the huge effort they have put in year after year.

And where can I wear my banana yellow T-shirt now?

Edited by Captain Kernow

• RMweb Gold

A significant loss to the model railway exhibition scene, no doubt about that. One of the best events I have ever known.

Many thanks are due to Simon and Lesley and the team for the huge effort they have put in year after year.

post-14122-0-72607100-1532539865_thumb.jpeg

• RMweb Premium

Railwells.

Not Andy Y before anyone says it...

I realise that, but what about the bloke?