things not working

• RMweb Gold

Hi I can get anything to work i.e. download photo's, change pages on threads, banner ads come and go can't close up sections I don't need, Ive rebooted cleared the cockies log in and log out ,

this started this morning I would have reported it earlier but I thought the forum was having one of it's bad hair days where you leave it for a while then it's Ok an hour or two late.

Bob

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy I've changed from Chrome to Edge and it seems to be OK do you know why it might be happening ? as it's not happening to other forums on Chrome, I would ask Virgin if there was a problem 

but you sit on the phone a good while then get some-one who can't speak or understand English it's a bit of a no win with them.

Bob

I doubt Virgin would be much use Bob; if you've cleared the cookies and temporary internet files I can't suggest much else - this periodically happens to some people when there has been an operating system or browser software update which has problems with the cookies. It does seem to right itself after a period of time if the above doesn't work.

At least trying a different browser rules out it being a problem with your account from this end.