London Road Models

Jol Wilkinson

Unfortunately, John Redrup is currently indisposed and awaiting an urgent operation. He is therefore regrettably unable to deal with any enquiries, orders, packing or despatch. As soon as he is fully recovered and able to resuming running London Road Models fully, notification will be posted in the News section of the London Road Models website Home page.

https://traders.scalefour.org/LondonRoadModels/

Edited by Jol Wilkinson

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Watford General Hospital grinds rather slow, so John's operation is scheduled for tomorrow, 16th July. Hopefully all will go well and he will be fully fit before the autumn show season starts

I can imagine him in pre-op just going under and being swabbed with flux while the surgeon fires up an Antex 690SD.

Hope he has a speedy recovery.

• RMweb Gold

Watford General Hospital grinds rather slow, so John's operation is scheduled for tomorrow, 16th July. Hopefully all will go well and he will be fully fit before the autumn show season starts

Best wishes from us all :)

I can imagine him in pre-op just going under and being swabbed with flux while the surgeon fires up an Antex 690SD.

Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Dave,

I rather think a LRM RSU would be more appropriate.

I'll pass on everyone's best wishes.

Jol

• Like 4

Dave,

I rather think a LRM RSU would be more appropriate.

I'll pass on everyone's best wishes.

Jol

I wouldn't like to think what they'd clip the return wire onto :0 

Jol - really you're not far off there - surgical diathermy works on similar principles to an RSU (minus the solder of course).

Best wishes to John. 

Edited by sharris

Although I'm sorry to say I've never (yet) bought anything, I have spoken to John and he really is a smashing chap!

Please pass on best wishes from me, too.

I'll second that.  He has been a pleasure to do business with.

• Like 1

I spoke with John yesterday. His operation had gone well and he was looking forward to recovering fully. He has been advised to "stay off work" and not drive for at least a week. So it will be a little longer before normal service is restored.

He thanked everyone for their good wishes.

Jol

Edited by Jol Wilkinson