Pendon workshops

I’ve been looking at the programme of workshops running at Pendon, the chassis building one in particular. The expectation is they would live up to the expectations of anything run at Pendon, but has anyone been on one and are they to be recommended?

I’ve been looking at the programme of workshops running at Pendon, the chassis building one in particular. The expectation is they would live up to the expectations of anything run at Pendon, but has anyone been on one and are they to be recommended?

This is what the workshop description says" The early stages of building any model are critical. If key components aren’t straight, square, level and perfectly aligned from the start, then no amount of fiddling will ever put them right and the model will never run satisfactorily. This Workshop aims to encourage best practice in the fundamentals of model-making. None of it is rocket-science – patience, care and learning how to check and double-check are far more useful than expensive jigs and state-of-the-art soldering irons. Once acquired, these skills last a lifetime." I'm sure that this is what Tim will deliver. 

Martin Ray, Pendon Museum