White Hill Mine Area

Thanks, not seen that one before.  I reckon it must have been taken during the SLS railtour visit as it is (I think) standing on the track down to the 'bins' on PGH's plan.  What I am curious about is the position of the wagon in the background as I was not aware of there being another siding in that area.

Again, people can't spell proper.  Minera doesn't have a 'V' in it!  Sadly a common mistake propogated by people who don't look at words fully.

• 3 weeks later...

Just acquired a large sheet of 6mm ply sufficient to cover all the board areas, donated by a neighbour who is a lapsed EM modeller.  Given that there may well be a variety of levels I intend to do a 'cookie-cutter' job on the surface and this large sheet should enable me to do this.

What I need now is a proficient Templotter do create the track plan for me!

Just acquired a large sheet of 6mm ply sufficient to cover all the board areas, donated by a neighbour who is a lapsed EM modeller.  Given that there may well be a variety of levels I intend to do a 'cookie-cutter' job on the surface and this large sheet should enable me to do this.

What I need now is a proficient Templotter do create the track plan for me!

I could do with a challenge at Scaleforum.

Gordon A