Shunter boxfile tmd

• 3 weeks later...

The latter could function as a single line depot, just allows a class 67 to pop out.of depot and a whole one to be hidden in the depot, in effect become hidden area to swap locks. No points means reduction in cost. Could still have a track in foreground with a mirror to right to make area look bigger. Would allow for bidding and operating more than 1 class 08 in and out of depot. Could become something like esseltey slt layout and allow for the amazing detail such as wells green tmd

Ps likey 00, unless I attempt something in n gauge like new street stabling point. If you check out new street p4, this would be good. I have 1 yard of 00 gauge left, one right hand point and a yard of n gauge track. Just wouldn't fancy building new street signal box!

• 4 weeks later...

So after much head scratching and yet another 6 weeks off work, and a visit to Dapol today, the move will be to n gauge! Will still be working on this board as it fits into tv cabinet! The aim is to get it like new street stabling sidings!any suggestions on how to build new street signal box?

• 4 weeks later...

So minor change in plan, acquired this make up box, which is not only able to house the layout, but all the stock with its many compartments. Track laid, not sure where I am going with it now. ? A take on new street stabling sidings?