Bachmann Ivatt 2MT 2-6-0 32-826A

It was a 2016 announcement so sometime in the last two years. Doubt it ever got reviewed to any extent as it is the original release of a model is the one that get reviewed usually,

So will it be identical to  32-826 as reviewed below in 2007?

It won't have a split chassis will it?

https://www.modelrailforum.com/forums/index.php?autocom=custom&page=Bachmann-Ivatt

Edited by philsandy

So will it be identical to  32-826 as reviewed below in 2007?

It won't have a split chassis will it?

https://www.modelrailforum.com/forums/index.php?autocom=custom&page=Bachmann-Ivatt

The Ivatt 2 2-6-0 has never had a split chassis. I would take to be the same as the 2007 model, just checked and it still has  a 8 pin DCC socket which is the one obvious thing that Bachmann may have changed.

The Ivatt 2 2-6-0 has never had a split chassis. I would take to be the same as the 2007 model, just checked and it still has  a 8 pin DCC socket which is the one obvious thing that Bachmann may have changed.

Yeh, there is a difference in DCC tender to loco plug and socket, some have a 4 pin plug whilst others have 2 separate 2 pin plugs, no idea when the change was made or why but I discovered this after I bought new chassis for tender and body after my disastrous attempt to convert to EM

Yeh, there is a difference in DCC tender to loco plug and socket, some have a 4 pin plug whilst others have 2 separate 2 pin plugs, no idea when the change was made or why but I discovered this after I bought new chassis for tender and body after my disastrous attempt to convert to EM

What was it that was disastrous about your EM conversion? I'll be attempting to convert mine when it arrives.