Darlington Railway Modelling (DRM)

Realtrack FLA's now in stock, I will be taking them to Newcastle show this weekend. If there are any left they will be making the trip to Retford next weekend.

Mike

So you did make your secret rendevous with Charlie then!

Had a visit to this wonderful emprorium this week - lets keep supporting our local model shops, and stuff Hattons ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Will you have any Hawksworth full brakes with you at the Darlington show? I can't believe it. I've been to 3 shows recently and not a single Hawksworth coach. Wrong kind of snow could have been an excuse at Wakefield, but not the previous shows.

Will you have any Hawksworth full brakes with you at the Darlington show? I can't believe it. I've been to 3 shows recently and not a single Hawksworth coach. Wrong kind of snow could have been an excuse at Wakefield, but not the previous shows.

I am hoping to have some by the weekend, if not it will be shortly afterwards. If anybody is interested after the recent success of re-numbered L1's, I am hoping to get some Hawksworth BG's reliveried in Blue.

Mike

I am hoping to have some by the weekend, if not it will be shortly afterwards. If anybody is interested after the recent success of re-numbered L1's, I am hoping to get some Hawksworth BG's reliveried in Blue.

Mike

Even better

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike I know it's been a long time since I've been in. Hopefully that will change soon though seeing as my new better weather project has taken a back seat I can now concentrate back on doing the layout.

Did the dummy Dapol released 66250 come in? I'll be in over the next week or so to give you the latest update regarding my condition and also a chance for you to attack my wallet again lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike I know it's been a long time since I've been in. Hopefully that will change soon though seeing as my new better weather project has taken a back seat I can now concentrate back on doing the layout.

Did the dummy Dapol released 66250 come in? I'll be in over the next week or so to give you the latest update regarding my condition and also a chance for you to attack my wallet again lol.

Hello Kain, Dapol dummy 66 has just come in.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't realise there was now a model shop in Darlington again! The one opposite Bank Top station seemed to shut without any warning!

I may have to pop in at some point for a visit. The website shows a decent selection of stock avaliable, and it's not that far from Yarm! Just off North Road opposite B&Q isn't it?

I didn't realise there was now a model shop in Darlington again! The one opposite Bank Top station seemed to shut without any warning!

I may have to pop in at some point for a visit. The website shows a decent selection of stock avaliable, and it's not that far from Yarm! Just off North Road opposite B&Q isn't it?

Its not the same company, but the staff are the same, the ever helpfull Mike.

Yes the new shop is opposite B+Q in Darlington, near North Road. The shop has a wide selection of stock in it, and also has knowledgeable staff that care for the hobby and interest, so know what you expect and what youd like.

Nothing but a satisfied customer here. Will be getting a Network Rail 31 and NMT off them given the list thats out.

Its Mike's christmas present to all customers........giving thier wallets a rest :lol:

Hope it carries onfora few more days, I was in on xmas eve to pay the chipping fee formy sound fitted O4 but came out with a 20 and 37 plus a pair of 21 pin chips. Money magnet was working on full force xmas eve.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived