9mm gauge 3-way points

Does any manufacturer make a 3 way N gauge point in a reasonably small radius? I may need one for an 009 layout I'm thinking about for next year (such a point is a bit unlikely on narrow gauge I know, but it may be the best way of fitting 3 sidings into a small space, and I'm assuming nothing suitable is made specifically for 009/H0e). So far I've looked at Peco, whose 3 way N gauge points are 18 inch radius which would probably mean they take up too much space. More to the point, and unlike the 00 Peco ones, they appear to all be asymmetric which probably isn't entirely helpful. I found some Tomix ones for sale online - they looked good but didn't state the radius or length and could end up quite expensive, particularly with postage from Japan. The raised plastic roadbed on these isn't ideal but I can work round it if necessary. My other option is to use a pair of points - the first a 9 inch set track one (or its 009 equivalent) with the second one being an old Egger 5 inch radius point to save space. Depending on the radii involved this combination could take up less room than a single 3 way point and might look better but does anyone have any ideas?

https://assets.catawiki.nl/assets/2017/7/6/e/e/e/eeea6d33-2eb3-40d1-bc44-7e1173a44b56.jpg

This example has now been sold but is this what you mean? I see what you mean about the point control. I was going to use wire in tube and the lever things at the side would probably foul the 009 locos so it may be a case of just taking it off and attaching the wire. Having had a couple of Minitrix curves in the past they were reasonably compatible with Peco track so should be fine.

• Like 1