Failed Connections

• RMweb Premium

Something that seems to have started happening recently for me is failed connections to RMweb.

I sign in and all seems OK, then at some point soon after I will try to navigate to a page and I get an error message that 'I can't do that', and I see that I've been signed out, so I have to sign back in again.

Am I the only one getting this? It seems to happen on both mobile and landline connections.

• RMweb Premium

Something that seems to have started happening recently for me is failed connections to RMweb.

I sign in and all seems OK, then at some point soon after I will try to navigate to a page and I get an error message that 'I can't do that', and I see that I've been signed out, so I have to sign back in again.

Am I the only one getting this? It seems to happen on both mobile and landline connections.

I'm not getting it, so far, on RMweb, but have done recently on a few sites that I have to log into. 

I'm already logged on and doing something and I'll get a message to say I'm logged out, but I'm not. I can still work on the site.

I can only think it's something that has changed on the internet, or browser, and these sites haven't caught up yet.

OS is Windows 10 64 bit Pro and using latest Chrome browser.

HTH

Rob