GWR Van Indentification

CarriageShed

I've just picked up this GWR van. The model is N gauge but as I'm not generally a GWR modeller I need some help in identifying it, please. The roof vents and roof shape seem to be quite distinctive, so much so that I can at least be sure that it's not a late-GWR Fruit D. Unfortunately that's as far as I've been able to get with an internet browse...

1) Can anyone with the appropriate books and/or knowledge identify the real life van, diagram number, year of manufacture, running numbers, etc?

2) Can you tell me how it would have looked in 1929/1930 (the period I'm modelling)?

All help very gratefully appreciated.

Peter

GWR Van

It's a Y11 Fruit D, introduced 1939. It has an incorrect roof and 4mm scale vents, and has incorrect livery for GWR (or incorrect insignia for the BR period). GWR running numbers were 2867-2916. BR built some more in 1951 using spare numbers in the 22xx series.
Edited by Miss Prism

Thanks for such a quick spot. What a shame, though. Even if the details were right, it's not remotely correct for my needs. Could it be altered to fit something similar, do you think?

(And it would be handy if I could actually spell 'identification' in the title...)