Inexpensive 7mm rolling road query

I am looking for an inexpensive rolling road for running in O gauge locomotives, specifically, the Dapol 08 and Jinty. My layout is an end to end affair, so continuous running is not an option, but I would like to loosen the mechanisms up. There is nothing wrong with either loco, just lack of usage really. I have seen this ( https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/O-GAUGE-32mm-SM32-GAUGE-ROLLING-ROAD-CRADLES-SUIT-Hornby-PECO-FALLER-NEW/122065592454 )on EBay, and wonder if anyone can recommend it. Thank you.

John

John, I think that it’s expensive for just one roller, I have a mustard set that cost £25 for a set of 3 but I am not sure if they are still available as M&M models have closed but they may be available from someone else now.

DCC concepts do a set but not sure of the price, it has 10 rollers in the set so will take most types of loco.

Hope this is of use

Mike Green

Guest teacupteacup

I am looking for an inexpensive rolling road for running in O gauge locomotives, specifically, the Dapol 08 and Jinty. My layout is an end to end affair, so continuous running is not an option, but I would like to loosen the mechanisms up. There is nothing wrong with either loco, just lack of usage really. I have seen this ( https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/O-GAUGE-32mm-SM32-GAUGE-ROLLING-ROAD-CRADLES-SUIT-Hornby-PECO-FALLER-NEW/122065592454 )on EBay, and wonder if anyone can recommend it. Thank you.

John

Expensive for a single roller, I made an offer on 3 a year or so back and the seller offered to take 50p off the total!  Still havent got rollers

Edited by teacupteacup

• RMweb Premium

John, I think that it’s expensive for just one roller, I have a mustard set that cost £25 for a set of 3 but I am not sure if they are still available as M&M models have closed but they may be available from someone else now.

DCC concepts do a set but not sure of the price, it has 10 rollers in the set so will take most types of loco.

Hope this is of use

Mike Green

DCCconcepts do not make a rolling road for larger gauges. Maximum is 18.83mm