Taunton 2010 Members Day - photographic retrospective

Captain Kernow

It was a shock to have flowers delivered earlier, I never expected anything at any rate, if anything I should be thanking both the Captian and Andy for such a wonderful day, and I should be thanking Michelle and Madeleine for making me feel most welcome, the flowers are a bonus, I thankyou both and all of you. Just wait til I see you both next time ha ha ha ha ha :P ;) :lol:

I was made very welcome and would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

• RMweb Gold

It was a shock to have flowers delivered earlier, I never expected anything at any rate, if anything I should be thanking both the Captian and Andy for such a wonderful day, and I should be thanking Michelle and Madeleine for making me feel most welcome, the flowers are a bonus, I thankyou both and all of you. Just wait til I see you both next time ha ha ha ha ha :P ;) :lol:

I was made very welcome and would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Hello, this is Madeleine here...

Just wanted to say that it was a pleasure to have your company and appreciated your inspirational suggestions and hard work. The flowers were a pleasent surprise for me also, I squealed with delight as the nice lady delivered them ;) :D :D

I also wanted to thank the RMWebbers for the flowers and here's what mine look like!

post-57-127256790885_thumb.jpg

Hello, this is Madeleine here...

Just wanted to say that it was a pleasure to have your company and appreciated your inspirational suggestions and hard work. The flowers were a pleasent surprise for me also, I squealed with delight as the nice lady delivered them wink.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I also wanted to thank the RMWebbers for the flowers and here's what mine look like!

post-57-127256790885_thumb.jpg

Hi, this is Nadine

I'm hijacking Mozzer lol, it was lovely to meet you and Michelle.

Yes thankyou RMWebbers.

Thankyou Madeleine, we all worked hard :)

Archived