The Train 1964 film

shanks522

The whole film is avaiable here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdE8nRUwLU8 and though there are no subtitles in this version most of the dialogue is fairly self-explanatory.

Interestingly, youtube blocks this link in France 'for copyright reasons'.  Bizarre, non ?

Edit… all we seem to be able to get here are short clips and trailers, not the entire thing!

Mike

Interestingly, youtube blocks this link in France 'for copyright reasons'.  Bizarre, non ?

Edit… all we seem to be able to get here are short clips and trailers, not the entire thing!

Mike

Not uncommon I'm afraid. You often find that TV programmes available in the US are blocked in the UK. Presumably they're less worried about a French language film that is unlikely to be shown here leaking. If you still use DVD it's worth getting. 

Not uncommon I'm afraid. You often find that TV programmes available in the US are blocked in the UK. Presumably they're less worried about a French language film that is unlikely to be shown here leaking. If you still use DVD it's worth getting. 

Similarly, BFI films are blocked here (in France), which is irritating too!

Is DVD a modern replacement for the 78rpm records I use?  

(Seriously, I'll try to get the film in that format.   :) )

Archived