Realtrack Models FLA Update

charliepetty

We have had 6 large cartons of FLA wagons arrive with shipping damage, looks like the pallet has collapsed and all items re palletised, this has caused a batch of FLA to be 'Un-Saleable'. Please bear with us on this hicup! Charlie

Hi are the new 003/004 FLAs out for purchase as i am off down to Bournemouth on Friday?

What are the new running numbers?

Also looking forward to 005/006 releases. The refeers will be Hamburg Stud, do you know what the other containers will be? OOCL, CMA-GCM? ;)

Thanks.

Bournemouth have none of the new wagons yet!

We can post you some though!!!! Charlie

• 2 weeks later...

The New wagons are now with some stockists (the ones who ordered them!) These are:-

Kernow Model Railways, Modelmania Bristol, Lord & Butler Cardiff, Harburn Hobbies Edinburgh, DC Kits Leeds, Frizinghall Model Railways Bradford, JDM Models Settle, East Somerset Models Cranmore, Scograil Ipswich.

If one of our stockist near you has not got them, then tell them to pull their finger out as FLA003C Capital-Evergreen has sold out already!

Thanks to all who supported us on this project! Charlie.

LATE NEWS: The NEW Refridgerated 40ft Reefers in MOL & Maersk are here now!

post-3411-0-62964500-1307312105_thumb.jpg

post-3411-0-08101000-1307312250_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My FLA 003 and 004 arrived yesterday and once again they are a fine wagon. The additional detailing of the "white lamp holders", the airtanks and the "yellow boxes", along with improvements to the spigots for a much smoother fit of container to wagon, has most certainly not gone unnoticed! Another very happy customer, just wishing to share his regards to Realtrack Models team.

Looking forward to FLA 005/006....now 606117 - 606118 would be a fine running number ;)

Any pictures? What about the wheel sets and bogies is there any improvement with them, do your wagons wobble at all from side to side?

I will take as pic tonight between doing Reefer orders, the extra decorated parts are the grey for the document panel the box on top of the headstock is now yellow and the lamp bracket is picked out in white.

As for the odd wobble, they did better wheels this time it was partly down to way they were pushed onto the plastic bush, we did fit some with other wheels and this seemed to cure most problems.

Regards Arran

Any pictures? What about the wheel sets and bogies is there any improvement with them, do your wagons wobble at all from side to side?

Hi. Im not going to win any photography prizes, but they capture just how good these wagons are!

Yes i have had a chance to wizzz them around the layout and i have to say they are a very smooth runner, more so then 001/002. Mine dont "wobble" at all when FLA002 did slightly. More over the bogie frames are all level when compared to 001/002. They are a subtle improvement overall from the already excellent 001/002 :)

Running numbers are FLA003 606121/122 and FLA004 606135/136

post-10272-0-66463800-1308678837_thumb.jpgpost-10272-0-23990600-1308678848_thumb.jpg

My FLA 003 and 004 arrived yesterday and once again they are a fine wagon. The additional detailing of the "white lamp holders", the airtanks and the "yellow boxes", along with improvements to the spigots for a much smoother fit of container to wagon, has most certainly not gone unnoticed! Another very happy customer, just wishing to share his regards to Realtrack Models team.

Looking forward to FLA 005/006....now 606117 - 606118 would be a fine running number ;)

Thanks for that, we do listen to comments, not perfect, but we are trying. Roll on the PCA Cement Wagon!

Next batch will have Hi-Cubes & Reefers on! Numbers are: 606 005 and 606 006 and 606 059 and 606 060

Charlie

Thanks for that, we do listen to comments, not perfect, but we are trying.

Next batch will have Hi-Cubes & Reefers on! Numbers are: 606 005 and 606 006 and 606 059 and 606 060

Not perfect? I would say the FLAs are outstanding! FLA003/004 certainly shows you listen to coments.

Couldn't tease out of you what HiCube container livery will feature on the next batch....Reefers being Hamberg Stud?....

:blink:

Not perfect? I would say the FLAs are outstanding! FLA003/004 certainly shows you listen to coments.

Couldn't tease out of you what HiCube container livery will feature on the next batch....Reefers being Hamberg Stud?....

HI ALL

The next high cubes are HYUNDAI and OOCL, Reefers FYFFES and HAMBURG SUD, these are now going to sample.

On the FLAS and yet to be art-worked, will be K Line Reefer and a HANJIN highcube, as for tanks there's more of them once i get round to it, so thats next month.

Oh and here's a coincidence!!!! a certain stolt tank images that were on my fotopic site and done in my transfers, now do you see a striking resemblance some where on a KFA, they didn't even change the numbers from my transfer sheet :blink:

Regards Arran

post-530-0-95594000-1308953144_thumb.jpg

The next high cubes are HYUNDAI and OOCL

On the FLAS and yet to be art-worked, will be K Line Reefer and a HANJIN highcube.

Is it wrong to be genuinely excited about OOCL hicubes? As i am! Great livery annoucement!

I wonder, seeing a selection of containers on FLA003/004, will this be so with 005/006? Or even some without containers (Of course to load with OOCL and Hyundai)?

• 3 weeks later...

Is it wrong to be genuinely excited about OOCL hicubes? As i am! Great livery annoucement!

I wonder, seeing a selection of containers on FLA003/004, will this be so with 005/006? Or even some without containers (Of course to load with OOCL and Hyundai)?

Not decided yet but Reefers will be involved on 005/006. This is 2012 though as our priority in the PCA at the moment. Charlie

post-3411-0-72855400-1310328947_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just run a set of these with the Maersk containers on and they appear to have the dreaded 'wobble'. Are you guys the only ones with the replacement bogies/wheels or do your suppliers (in this case Howes of Oxford) have them too?

Let me have your address please. Charlie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The ALL NEW FLA Twin Pack have now arrived, bit late but thats life! These are:

FLA005 Twin Pack with 2 X Hanjin (Blue) seperatly numbered Hi-Cube Containers RRP £40.00

FLA005HS Twin Pack with 1 X Hyundai (Red) Hi-Cube and 1 X Safemarine Reefer (White)RRP £42.50

FLA005MO Twin Pack with 1 X MOL (Grey) Hi Cube Containers & 1 X OOCL (Grey) Hi Cube Container RRP £40.00

FLA006 Twin Pack with Safemarine Reefer (White) seperatly numbered Hi-Cube Containers RRP £45.00

FLA006HM Twin Pack with 1 X Hyundai (Red) Hi-Cube and 1 X Maersk Reefer (White) RRP £42.50

FLA006KO Twin Pack with 1 X K.Line (Red) Hi Cube Containers & 1 X OOCL (Grey) Hi Cube Container RRP £40.00

Still Available are:

FLA003EM Twin Pack with 1 X Evergreen (Green) Hi-Cube) and 1 X Maersk Reefer (White) RRP £42.50

FLA003KH Twin Pack with 1 X K.Line (Red) Hi Cube Container & 1 X Hyundai (Red) Hi Cube Container RRP £40.00

FLA004 Twin Pack with 2 X Evergreen(Green) seperatly numbered Hi-Cube Containers RRP £40.00

FLA004KM Twin Pack with 1 X K.Line (Red) Hi Cube & 1 X MOL (Grey) Hi-Cube Container RRP £40.00

The Early FLA001 Empty & FLA002 Maersk have now run out completely.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived