Forthcoming Bachmann 2 EPB - window glazing

Guest Phil

Guest Phil

Followed the link to Bachmann's website to drool over the latest wagonry and couldn't help noticing the 2 EPB images. It struck me that the glazing units in these might be a very very useful commodity.

My own thoughts centred around half a dozen BR Non-corridors I have, but they would also prove very useful to modellers of BR EMUs too - AM2/AM4/AM5/AM7/AM8 as well as a whole host of DC units.

If the gentlemen and ladies from Barwell see this posting perhaps they might consider a "by product" sales opportunity ?

2 EPB images... It struck me that the glazing units in these might be a very very useful commodity.

My own thoughts centred around half a dozen BR Non-corridors I have,

Replica Railways - they sell the glazing from their 64ft subs separatelywink.gif

Hi Phil,

Don't hold your breath for Bachmann to release the glazing as a spares item. As Pennine MC says, Replica do the glazing as a pack and very good it is too.

Cheers for now, Ian

Guest Phil

Hi Phil,

Don't hold your breath for Bachmann to release the glazing as a spares item. As Pennine MC says, Replica do the glazing as a pack and very good it is too.

Cheers for now, Ian

Thanks Ian and Ian for that.

I wasn't aware of the Replica glazing. Must get that onto the round tuit list then

cheers

Archived