Thanks Trains 4U for brilliant service

• RMweb Premium

Many thanks to Gareth and his team in Peterborough for the prompt and efficient service that I got when ordering City of Lancaster from them. Well packed, and arrived in good shape, complete with all the necessary supporting invoices etc.

It was just unfortunate and totally outside Trains 4U's control that the Royal Mail decided yesterday not to deliver any mail at all in our village due to "staffing problems", so had the post been normal, that would have been well under a 24 hour turnround and delivery which is extremely good service indeed by any standards.

I would certainly recommend Trains 4U to anybody looking for the best service around, and also very keen prices - box shifters beware, this operation will give you a run for your money.

Thanks again.

Stewart

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Got to add a me too here. One of our members bought a 150/1 last year with sound pre-fitted. No problems until four weeks ago when the chip decided to pack in and melt the roof in the process!!!!! :O T4U replaced the chip and body within three weeks, outstanding service. many thanks, kev.

• 4 weeks later...

I have had a many of dealings with trains4u and could be stated my 2nd home.

Such freindly and helpfull staff and with the tidings of xmas around the corner wish steve/gareth and the team a very merry xmas and happy new year and long may they continue in supplying an excellant service.

richard.

• 1 year later...
  • RMweb Premium

Another plus for Gareth here. Via his ebay shop I purchased a loco kit that I really had no interest in (why ebay, why????) and it arrived in a smidgin over 36 hours, fantastic. :)

• 2 months later...

Archived