Robert,

a brief note of thanks for your excellent service, particularly under the circumstances you have described on here recently : goods ordered on line late Sunday night and received first thing this morning.  Very much appreciated; thank you again.

Wishing you a blessed, peaceful Christmas and best wishes for the future.

Paul

Echoing Paul's experience above, I placed a big order of bits and bobs to stock up and they arrived very soon after! Excellent service as always.

I must also echo the above comments. i also put in a bit order for a mix of stuff, that arrived this morning. Very good service. I hope all goes well for you in the future, Robert. have a good restful Christmas, and a healthy 2019.

Paul J.

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hello everyone,

thought I would keep you all updated with what's been happening.

The website will probably reopen at the end of January, it's had a Minor makeover to refresh it but still easy to use.

I wish there was a way to make the international postage added automatically like years ago but does not appear it will be happen as issuing invoices does add quite a bit to my day.

The time off from RT Models has been used productively which some of you will benefit from.

Test etches to be submitted next week in 4mm scale, 009 gauge Thomas Green 0-6-2ST "Barber" as well as patterns in a new mould.

Dinorwic and Penrhyn end tipping wagons will be released as the drawings have been altered correctly.

There will be a couple of unannounced kits also, these was planned 1 to 2 years ago after obtaining/given the drawings for these locos but in the last week or so I have finally got round to doing them.

Also to be submitted for test etching is the 4mm scale 00/EM/P4 Ironstone dump car.

Just going to get a few more measurements this week that was missing from my research years ago.

If I've got time there will also be a few other scale/gauge releases.

There is a few outstanding orders/parts from the Christmas period and hoping they will arrive shortly and posted out before I reopen.

• Like 11

• RMweb Gold

"Time off"? Sounds like you've been super busy lol

You are not wrong Bucoops although for 2 weekends I have been on standby on rail replacement so rather than sitting there doing nothing until I'm called upon to do a run I used the time wisely to design the etches on the laptop.

• Like 2

Welcome back, after what seems like an invigorating 'break' for you!

Barber you say? I think there's a customer here for one please! I do like the vivid green livery the real one carries!

Looking forward to seeing further updates and hearing what else you've got up your sleeves!

Cheers

J

BARBER! excellent news!! Looking like the gas works trio will be a quartet soon.

Have had an 08 chassis waiting just for this

Will keep an eye out.

Thanks for the update, sounds to have been most productive time out.

Cheers

James

Edited by jessy1692

• RMweb Gold

Hello everyone,

I have just reopened the website.

You may notice it has been refreshed, if it doesn't you will need to refresh the page or clear your cache.

Some orders appeared after the website closed without me knowing because of this.

I'm just awaiting some castings, wheels and more etches from various suppliers for some kits which includes outstanding orders.

Hopefully in a few weeks I will have some new releases as well as test builds to show.

• Like 6

Hello everyone,

You may notice it has been refreshed, if it doesn't you will need to refresh the page or clear your cache.

Some orders appeared after the website closed without me knowing because of this.

I'm just awaiting some castings, wheels and more etches from various suppliers for some kits which includes outstanding orders.

Hopefully in a few weeks I will have some new releases as well as test builds to show.

are you doing any shows this year ??

Hello everyone,

Smashing, great stuff, liking the new look, looks like one of the parts I was after is no longer there in the bullied range... looks like I will have to think of something else for my project.

• RMweb Gold
On 27 January 2019 at 12:46 AM, Bluebell Model Railway said:

Smashing, great stuff, liking the new look, looks like one of the parts I was after is no longer there in the bullied range... looks like I will have to think of something else for my project.

Would that be the lost wax brass bulleid Pacific brake gear?

there is some left but the pins are missing.

unfortunately I do not have the patterns anymore as the original casting company never returned them and they are no longer trading so the moulds I paid for have disappeared.

i will need to do some more in the future but probably with the pins left out.

4 hours ago, RThompson said:

Would that be the lost wax brass bulleid Pacific brake gear?

there is some left but the pins are missing.

unfortunately I do not have the patterns anymore as the original casting company never returned them and they are no longer trading so the moulds I paid for have disappeared.

i will need to do some more in the future but probably with the pins left out.

Yep, that's the ones, I got the order today, so thanks for the quick turn around, sadly I would of needed the location pins, as the old Hornby chassis is missing the rigging so I don't have anything to mount them to... so no worries I will just have to work something out.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hello everyone, 

The test etches arrived on Monday before going to work for various 4mm scale standard and narrow gauge items.

it is clear a few items will need tweaking unfortunately but that's what test etches are for and I've been experimenting with some of it.

hopefully in a few days I will start to post some of the items in progress.

• Like 5
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold

Hello everyone,

below on this page is some of the latest test builds for future release

New releases will appear on the next page.

DSC_2674.jpg.23cd0a258ce394d480c9d0c100d8c601.jpg

4mm scale Ironstone dump car, still got a long way to completion but already I have noticed some areas need altering.

DSC_2677.jpg.996bddbc34b86b2b1ab13bbd4652d812.jpgDSC_2676.jpg.87264531dab1c76f6bdc05a70897a2cc.jpg

4mm scale Bulleid pacific WC/BoB 8'6" wide square cab

DSC_2682.jpg.2afe851411d50d7c068d04e75109f260.jpgDSC_2683.jpg.93c5057425117bb8271188a63ccd74b0.jpg

4mm scale, Bulleid Pacific WC Extra long 1948 locomotive exchange trial smoke deflectors and original WC short smoke decflectors. The join lines are too thick so need altering.

DSC_2684.jpg.97c1720c941300e34cedfeb35454d70b.jpg

4mm scale, 009 gauge Kerr Stuart 0-4-2T Skylarck chassis kit for the Chivers/Five79 body kit.

There is more items but I just havn't had time to do them.

Edited by RThompson
  • Like 11
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

New releases on the website.

all 4mm scale.

dsc_2679.jpgdsc_2681.jpg

YE engine oval locomotive buffers and S&L ironstone buckeye coupling brackets

dsc_2688.jpg

dsc_2687.jpg

These 2 items are not brand new but re released former Albert Goodall items.

WC manifold pipe cover and WC/MN reverser bracket.

dsc_2693%20lt%20hurst%20nelson%20brake%2

London Transport Hurst Nelson brake van buffers.

narrow gauge bits next

dsc_2680.jpg

SAR / W&LLR locomotive couplings

dsc_2678.jpg

Bagnall locomotive safety valve cover now in lost wax brass

dsc_2686.jpg

Kerr Stuart Hampton waterworks 0-4-2T valve gear kit.

rt%20models%20dinorwic%20end%20tipping%2

Dinorwic and Penryhn end tipping wagon kit now available.

Edited by RThompson
  • Like 7

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, 1whitemoor said:

The Dump car is coming along nicely..

Have you ever considered adding a lost wax safety valve cover with salter valve arms for the Hornby Peckett to your range? It would make a nice upgrade. 

Paul A. 

Wellllllllllllllll

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hello everyone,

the west country locomotive body has arrived today allowing me to test the original 8'6" square cab on it.

The fit is very good, however the front of the cab needs altering slightly to match the body profile better.

DSC_2700.JPG.4392a13f8c4cc44e98023d499a98948c.JPGDSC_2695.JPG.ee686d46ab997bd86e116a04dad688d7.JPGDSC_2696.JPG.16918b830d972ee89617c579db91ab7d.JPGDSC_2697.JPG.9f6183d40617318e2bde4c367bf697b4.JPG

• Like 6
  • Friendly/supportive 1