Members' Day 2011 - Stafford - Full line-up announced.

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

Sadly won't be able to attend what looks to be a fantastic day this year :( but I hope it is good one. I'll take part in the raffle though.

I am hope to make it to members days so if any one wants to talk RR&Co, I'm more than happy to have a chat.

I'll bring a laptop with me with RR&Co Gold V7 loaded on to it so I can show you things but I wont have a layout to demo it.

See you all there.

The subject of cakes for afternoon tea has arisen with Mr TTG and it looks like we may have the pleasure of Bara Brith again; it now seems only right to include the cake discussions so if anyone fancies bringing along any specialities for sharing around in the afternoon please feel free to shout up. Regional specialities especially!

Anyone from the Huddersfield/Saddleworth/Oldham/Ashton area wants to be a guest operator and get a lift there (and back!) give me a shout, I've a spare place in the car and it'd be nice to 'do one' for a bit when down there.

• RMweb Premium

Once upon a time in the west! Damian and I will be helping John bring over a few boards of the BSMRG's latest project. It's a work very much in progress and not a running layout (yet) but, if our outing to Stafford club's show was anything to go by, people find 'under construction' projects interesting too.

So two questions:

Andy- how much room do we have?

The rest of you- what would you like to see?

As an aside the three of us are also responsible for Treneglos and Diesels in the Duchy. This does raise the option of stock and buildings from these two layouts tagging along. Does this interest anyone?

(links to layouts in my signature)

• RMweb Premium

Sorted. yes.gif

Mrs Y is telling me that a choice which includes my chilli or my fire beans for lunch is not conducive to a healthy afternoon environment.

We could go for the RMweb re-enactment of the Blazing Saddles camp fire scene......

Andy- how much room do we have?

Drop me a note for how much you need; I've made a fairly generous allowance for each and I'll be dropping a note round to get the exact sizes to prevent misplacement on the day.

Well I have to say Andy you really have come up trumps this year, that is a very impressive line up and I am definitely planning to make the trip up north. Really looking forward to seeing all the layouts and meeting more members.

Thanks Andy and crew.

A really interesting line up... only sorry that it might be too much of a push for me with Mrs H away for the weekend, my two young lads to look after (or bring with me); but a 400 mile round day trip... and a niece's baptism/christening (or something like that) on the Sunday.:blink: .. Hope all have a great day. Next year, I'll try to be better organised

• RMweb Gold

Well I have to say Andy you really have come up trumps this year, that is a very impressive line up and I am definitely planning to make the trip up north. Really looking forward to seeing all the layouts and meeting more members.

That sounds like an operator for Widnes :yes:

Archived