Falcon Figures

Guest Tom F

Guest Tom F

Evening all

I read in this months Hornby Mag, about Falcon Figures 4mm loco crews.

I've searched the net, and can't find a site for them, or contact details....found another Falcon Models that makes figures in the US, but nothing on 4mm figures. Read somewhere else that they had changed there name to Masterpiece figures, but this also has found little results.

Can anyone help

Cheers

Tom

Guest Tom F

Much appreciated feedback chaps :) thank you.

So, if I contact the address before...can they send a catalogue? and does it have pics of their figures?

Cheers

Tom

• RMweb Gold

;)

Much appreciated feedback chaps :) thank you.

So, if I contact the address before...can they send a catalogue? and does it have pics of their figures?

Cheers

Tom

Yes or PM me and I'll do you a scan of mine. ;)

• 6 years later...
  • RMweb Gold

Martin Hill does quite a range in painted or unpainted versions. Telephone 01428  727341

post-126-0-34129600-1505311464_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-17035800-1505311474.jpg

post-126-0-62756400-1505311484_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-80158100-1505311989_thumb.jpg

The last few product codes are FF56-58

He has also recently started doing specific sets aimed at different loco classes such as the E4 tank,J15,K1, Peckett, Drummond, O2,  Adams Radial, BWT ,14xx, USA tank etc.

• RMweb Gold

He's an absolute pleasure to deal with (very satisfied customer here).  As noted above he doesn't do internet, it's all phone/cheque/snail mail but it's never a problem dealing with him.

They're not on the lists, but you'll probably notice some of the figues in the sets are the same. eg 'leaning out' man in FF21 and FF42.  I quite like this one in particular and it looks like many of his customers do too - he now does pairs of these, and pairs of some other of his 'core' crew members.

Archived