Has CK gone over to Trainline?

Penlan

Watching the strange Trainline advert with the Golden People,

I suddenly thought I saw CK

- the LH person of the two suited men who speak after the demise of the Goldies.....yahoo.gif

Or is it this Chillian wine SWMBO has bought 'cheap' that needs decanting a bit longer.angry.gif

There is a commercial on TV at present advertising the facilities/services of 'The Trainline' web site etc.,

here http://www.thetrainl...CFcJP4QodRCHXcg

Now if you haven't seen these golden people, well they (and not very nice figures either) are in all-over one piece gold lame outfits,

then it switches to two gentlemen who declare something along the lines of " that's a good advert..", the LH person is deemed to be similar to CK. The whole lot is filmed on a dual faced station platform.

Well after all that, it's completely lost it's appeal, an ephemeral moment.

Hoping you've recovered from Railex, CK, looks to have been a corker.

The whole lot is filmed on a dual faced station platform.

The platform appears to be the long one at Marylebone- also note the Chiltern Railways units providing the back drop. Not sure I like the 'choo choo chose' tagline- sounds very childish to me- but then I never like adverts or 'get them.'

I'm told that as a baby that if anybody told me I had a 'choo choo' or made a chuffing noise (can't think why I was born in 1967 and steam around here was finished by then) I would refuse to acknowledge them. When a bit older if holding a toy loco if I got asked if I had a train I would correct people and tell them it was a locomotive as it was on its own. I have always been a pedantic little cow!!

• RMweb Gold

The platform appears to be the long one at Marylebone- also note the Chiltern Railways units providing the back drop. Not sure I like the 'choo choo chose' tagline- sounds very childish to me- but then I never like adverts or 'get them.'

Well at least it makes a change from filming ads involving railway stations in either Germany or Australialaugh1.gif.

• RMweb Gold

they are always filming in marylebone....

the trainline ad is plat 5 an 6 looking towards the country end of he station

also seen them filming the morgana show, a sky tv ad, ford ad and there is the lottery one too, gavin and stacy has been done there too

will have to look out for ck next time the ad is on!

• 1 year later...
  • RMweb Premium

Watching the strange Trainline advert with the Golden People,

I suddenly thought I saw CK

- the LH person of the two suited men who speak after the demise of the Goldies..... :yahoo:

Right advert, wrong character; I think you'll find that this is CK.

post-6793-0-49942900-1343509063.jpg

Archived