East Kilbride Model Railway Club

66C

• 1 year later...
Guest 40-something

The new website for the East Kilbride Model Railway Club can be found at:

http://www.eastkilbridemrc.co.uk

The old .com site is no longer being maintained.

Regards

Hi Folks

Just an update on East Kilbride MRC.

We meet on monday and thursday nights from 7pm to around 9.30 in Calderglen Park, East Kilbride and we are open for new members, novice and expert alike, to join us.

We have 4 club layouts available for exhibitions:

Annan Road - 4mm/00 Gauge BR 1950/60's

Set in Dumfries. Annan Road features a double track mainline, 6 track engine shed, coaling stage and a turntable.

Calder Road - 4mm/00 Gauge BR 1990s onwards.

Set in the Glasgow area with a 2 platform station, diesel stabling and fuel point, engineers and intermodal yard. Currently have a new fiddle yard constructed turning the layout back to continuous run.

Glen Dochart - 7mm/00 Gauge CR/LMS/BR

Small Station and Distillery set in the Scottish Highlands Perthshire/Tayside - under continuous development.

Wee Jimmys - 00 Gauge for the younger enthusiasts where the kids can control the trains themselves. Features the characters from Thomas the Tank Engine.

Please see the website for contact details, or PM myself for more details.

We are currently in the discussion stage of planning a new N Gauge layout, more details as and when.

We plan to upgrade our website over the next few weeks.

Best regards

Joe

• 5 years later...

That would be great thanks Dave.  It comes back saying that the email address is not deliverable.

A number of members are on here so someone will be along soon.

If not I could contact the Hon Sec. to let him know of your enquiry.

Dave Franks.

Hi,

secretary@eastkilbridemrc.co.uk is indeed the correct email address. I've sent a PM so that you can contact me directly and we can hopefully sort the email problems and answer your questions.

Alan

That would be great thanks Dave.  It comes back saying that the email address is not deliverable.

Thanks Alan, I have pmd you.

Tim

Hi,

secretary@eastkilbridemrc.co.uk is indeed the correct email address. I've sent a PM so that you can contact me directly and we can hopefully sort the email problems and answer your questions.

Alan

Archived