Wirral Finescale Railway Modellers

Tony Sissons

beast66606

• RMweb Gold

Thanks all - I'm sure Tony will read all the replies for himself.

Just heard that he's now recovering from the same operation (fitting of stents) I had back in February, so looking good although it's possible he had more trauma prior to the operation, time will tell.

• RMweb Gold

Tony was lucky, he was in his truck with Tim when he had the suspected heart attack, so Tim was able to take him straight to the emergency room.

The old b&gg&r seems to be Ok - touch wood.

Tony was lucky, he was in his truck with Tim when he had the suspected heart attack, so Tim was able to take him straight to the emergency room.

The old b&gg&r seems to be Ok - touch wood.

Pleased to hear he is on the mend, best wishes to him.

I'll be sorry to miss him at Wigan.

Jol

Guys and Gals,

Thanks a million every one of you for taking a minute or two out of your day and wishing me well, its appreciated to the max. The good news is I am well and fighting fit and today I'm getting one more stent introduced into my left coronary artery and my cardiologist sez I'll be out of here tomorrow afternoon. All good as I'll have a minimum of 8 weeks to complete my two NS dash 9's I've been working on for over 2 years now.

I've been quiet for a while on RMWeb I know, this due to my learning how to hand paint graff, which I'm very interested in. I have also completed all the baseboards for my prototype mine layout, which if I do it right, will closely resemble the St Charles Branch in WV. Time will tell.</p>

Special thanks, of course, to my new found F1 driver, Tim Rogers, who was with me whilst driving on the highway when I felt something more than an itch. :O

It was the look on his face when I said "Tim, I think I'm having a heart attack". We swapped seats and he did a Vettel to the hospital. His Q3 time from me saying "I'm gonna have a heart attack" to me sitting up in bed after 4 stents had been introduced into my right coronary artery was a total elapsed time of 50 minutes. Hats off to El Timbo for the trick, not foregtting the capable folks here at Gaston Memorial Hospital.

Yes, yes, I know there's going to be an outcry that Tim had a hand in saving my life, but sorry folks, you'll have to deal with him about that. I think he'll ask for more money the next time to save this poor b&gg$$r.

Again, thanks for your get well wishes guys. :blum:

Cheers, Tony

Archived