Freestone Model Accessories

Cenix Railway Trees

Railwayania

Kevin Robertson Books

Joe Lock - 2nd Hand

Page Components - Tools and kits

Hope to see some Rmwebbers there

Looking forward to it.

For a while while you were at the Town Hall this was my regular January slot. University transport duties for daughter No2 prevented me going to St A for 3 years. Since then I have continued to come at least every other year, except when the weather fouled you up in 2010. A great modellers start to a new year.

• RMweb Gold

Oh dear, more money going in the direction of Mr Robertson no doubt so I'd best be getting the snowshoes polished or whatever it is I have to do to them. And if someone there on the day could remind me to see if Page Components have got any taper broaches I'd be grateful ;)

Smashing little show and looking forward to it as usual - thanks for the info John.

• RMweb Gold

:offtopic:

Oh dear, more money going in the direction of Mr Robertson

And you will get a very good service, I was chatting to him yesterday morning regarding a purchase I've made, a smashing bloke.

• RMweb Gold

:offtopic:

And you will get a very good service, I was chatting to him yesterday morning regarding a purchase I've made, a smashing bloke.

Indeed he is - and a regular supporter of this show plus a number of other smaller shows in our neck of the woods so well worth ensuring that he gets some business for his trouble (especially as he carries an excellent range of titles).

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Unless I'm mistaken, people who don't view rmweb won't get much info. IIUC the website still doesn't show details of the layouts or traders - just a note saying 'info will appear here later'?

I think as far as many of the locals are concerned all they need to know is the date (and perhaps the place for some?) as it always seems to get a good attendance from folk who are into trainsets and such like and come along to see something that gives them ideas for perhaps a layout or different things to do on a model railway. Very much a nice friendly little local exhibition in that respect with a good local audience (best to get there early if you want a parking place in my experience) but always something of interest.

Apologies for the Marlow, Maidenhead & District MRC website not having details of the Show - our Webmaster has been very busy recently. Details of the layout and traders can be found at the top of this thread

We look forward to hopefully seeing a lot of RMweb members at the Show.

Nigel

I'd like to say thanks, on behalf of myself & Jean, to MM&D MRC for a great weekend and an excellent show. We really enjoyed ourselves and were pleased with the reception that St Minions received.

Cheers!

steve

• RMweb Gold

I'd like to say thanks, on behalf of myself & Jean, to MM&D MRC for a great weekend and an excellent show. We really enjoyed ourselves and were pleased with the reception that St Minions received.

Cheers!

steve

Well deserved reception I think Steve, very nice little layout despite the strange diesels that inhabited it (but you should have seen how Pixie of this parish was operating it when your back was turned :diablo_mini: )

Archived