Templot - upgrade pending?

Steve Taylor

Martin, just a quick question........

I'm a mac user and have installed crossover this morning and then gone to purchase and download templot from your site and find I can't due to an announcement of an impending V2.0

.....care to cast light onto the darkness?

also I've tried to access your forums but no longer seem to have a record of my username/p-word and I suspect that the email linked to it is one i no longer have access to - a tale of woe this morning.

Anyway how do i go about getting my impatient hands on templot at the moment and would you prefer to reactivate my quiet forum account or for me to register as a new user?

Cheers

Steve Taylor

edited to add

....aaah I see TDV is the way, I'll go and register as a new user and start from there. Sorry to bother you.

• RMweb Premium

A new version is coming soon and it will be free but there will be no support in the way that there was in the past (well that's how I read the announcement).

ta Kris, through the power of google I've found the v2 announcement thread. I can understand Martin's health concerns and thoroughly support him on that one while berating myself for losing my login so its ground zero in a few weeks when v2 appears.

If any mods are reading this it has become an irrelevancy so please feel free to delete this thread.

• RMweb Gold
A new version is coming soon and it will be free but there will be no support in the way that there was in the past (well that's how I read the announcement).

Not quite Kris. I shall be continuing full support for Templot2 -- but only via the Templot Club forum. No more direct support from me via email and PM. It was getting too much.

Steve, if you are having trouble with your Templot Club membership I can reset it for you if you let me know some details such as your email address or user name.

Or you can register again.

I shall be uploading a TDV update later today. You can get it immediately if you are a member of Templot Club. I'm not sure how it will work on Crossover though:

http://85a.co.uk/for...1510&forum_id=1

regards,

Martin.

Hi Martin, in all honesty I'd forgotten both username and password so I've created a new ID this evening (esjaytee) and will attempt patience until newbies are allowed to start breaking things :mosking: though given the joys of OSx10.7 relating to the rest of the world who knows whether anything will work without windows - still tis a voyage of discovery. Thanks again for all your efforts.

Cheers

Steve

Kris

Sorry for being a thickie, I have had Templot for 3+ years and use it quite a lot. Do I just have to log on to an update or just carry on as before?

Thanks

The latest version as I understand it John is 91C. If you don't have that, you can upgrade to it on the Templot Club forum.

The TDV is a new development version that Martin is working on and that can also be downloaded from the TC. I suspect that once the minor bugs have been resolved, this will become the basis of Templot 2, which as yet is not available for download.

Archived