RMWeb Taunton Members Day 2012 - full line up now announced!

Captain Kernow

• RMweb Gold

I thought it was time I confirmed the date of the 2012 Taunton Members Day - which is Sunday 29th April 2012.

The venue, as usual, is Staplegrove Village Hall, Taunton:

post-57-0-03314400-1330803528.jpg

Edit on 03/3/12 - Information about the line-up is shown further down this thread.

Many thanks.

• RMweb Premium

Oh well , it looks like I better make a start on my fiddle yard then , although I do have two four foot by two foot

baseboards made there is still trackwork and electrics to do , provided I can stop blowing up LED's and resistors

it should be done in time . :O

Looks Promising, I thought it was the same weekend as a LeJog/JogLe > http://www.750mc.co....-austin.php?194 , but that's two weeks before this event, should have recovered by the time this do is on, and it's 3 - 4 weeks before Railex in Aylesbury (another Exhibition, so many, so little time).

So, count me in Captain.....please.

• 2 weeks later...

Timing is about right. I may actually get to one of these events.

Are there any other very good exhibitions with lots of small bits traders one week either side of April 29. I am looking for a good time to use my miles on Virgin Atlantic for a two week UK visit and can go either way before or after ( or even on the 28th if not too far from Taunton)

• RMweb Premium

The following weekend , 4th to 6th May , the big Bristol exhibition at Thornbury Liesure Center ,

web site here , http://www.bristolmodrailex.co.uk/

They are always slow with layout listings but there is always a good trade showing .

If you look at the web site and go to the 2011 section you can get a good idea of which

traders are likely to be there next year .

Hope this helps .

I couldn't recommend the Bristol show for small bits type traders. I personally won't bother travelling the 20 miles to it.

Two excellent shows that are worth crossing the Atlantic for are

21/22 April is Scalefour North.

A bit outside your two weeks is Expo EM 19/20 May.

Archived