Class 325 Royal Mail EMU in 00 Gauge

CWJ

Oh well, is there any chance you could do a 323? When I had a look my first guess was to make it from a 3 car 170 but I'm not good at scratch building. Maybe I could talk to Bratchell models and we if they can make a kit. Actually, a 175 or a 185 would look cool but I'm looking forward to seeing your new project

Thanks for the comments chaps. Jon, you're right, the 333 has straighter sides and the roof is also more 'domed'. Swifty, no I'm afraid not, as the 325 is packed away for my forthcoming house move and I don't have a YouTube account :)

Cheers,

Will

Thanks for the comments chaps. Jon, you're right, the 333 has straighter sides and the roof is also more 'domed'. Swifty, no I'm afraid not, as the 325 is packed away for my forthcoming house move and I don't have a YouTube account :)

Cheers,

Will

Shame they dont take long to make and you cna upload a video from most android phones and from iphones, and you can get a gadget that goes into an ipads charger and you put your cameras SD card in it and it saves your pics and videos so you can upload them through your ipad, much easier. thats what i do with my channel and people dont

It's called Swifty11Productions

Hop you like it!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry to comment on such an old thread but i have just read your progress from start to finish - truly inspiring! didn't think modelling the 325 was realistic for anyone but you have made the two 150's into a a brilliant outcome! well done - you haven't got one going spare ;) would fit in perfectly on my modern era layout lol

• 3 years later...

Archived