Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How to get lynched at a model railway show

BR60103

• RMweb Premium

I was contemplating ways of going about modelling the "wrong" way.

I decided that what we need is build to P4 standards but powered on the Trix Twin principle.
And to get a second lynch mob from the other direction, use original Trix stock rebuilt to P4 standards.

Edited by BR60103
  • Like 3
  • Funny 2

I was contemplating ways of going about modelling the "wrong" way.

I decided that what we need built to P4 standards but powered on the Trix Twin principle.

And to get a second lynch mob from the other direction, use original Trix stock rebuilt to P4 standards.

Huzzah for Iconoclasm and the questioning of orthodoxy. More power to the curious mind.

• RMweb Gold

Nobody agree with this - knowing Stu he'll build it if he gets so much as a nod and a wink :O (in fact he'll probably build three)

Tesco do a radio controlled version of Brio- all bells and whistles. Layout in a shopping trolley anyone?

Steve

Hmmm, layout in a shopping basket... simple roundy roundy in N, track halfway up the basket side, with a central area sunken for a lake or small village..... - I'm just off to Tesco, won't be long...

• Like 8

Didn't someone do a 'Thomas being scrapped' cameo which caused some upset ? I never saw it but it sounds like an excellent idea.

Saw one like that at Canterbury show a few years ago featuring Thomas and Gertie the Gas axe. There was a brief 'script' for the scene as well.

Colin

• Like 4
  • Funny 1

Alongside your layout of controversy, you should have a demonstration table where you openly build and kitbash vintage Airfix and Kitmaster kits (i.e. what they were originally designed for and you are supposed to do with them!) making sure the ripping open of the vintage cellophane bags is within earshot of the appropriate collectors club stands... :diablo_mini:

Better still, make sure that these are amongst the last unopened cellophane-wrapped boxes of Blue Pullman kits.....

• Like 3
  • Funny 1