Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

Photo

Bromsgrove - how to contact them by email ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dave flint

dave flint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:07

I'm encountering trouble when trying to email them with a question. There are a couple of links to "email here" etc on the website, but they don't do anything on my otherwise fully-functioning PC. And Live chat is closed.

So does anyone have an email adress that I could just type into the computer ?

Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

#2 Trevellan

Trevellan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 847 posts
  • LocationThe Garden Isle

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:50

Try "internetsales@bromsgrovemodels.co.uk".

#3 dave flint

dave flint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:58

Thank you

#4 BromsMods

BromsMods

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationBromsgrove, Worcs

Posted 14 March 2012 - 14:19

I'm encountering trouble when trying to email them with a question. There are a couple of links to "email here" etc on the website, but they don't do anything on my otherwise fully-functioning PC. And Live chat is closed.

So does anyone have an email adress that I could just type into the computer ?

All the email links work on my PC!! I've just tested them.

Live Chat is only active when I'm here - but I don't sit by the computer all of the time waiting for someone to contact me!! If you click on the Live Chat button and there isn't a resonse you should get an invite to send an email which goes to the correct email address which is either support@ or info@ bromsgrovemodels.co.uk. Please don't use the internetsales email address for general queries.
  • Like x 1