Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

Photo
- - - - -

Card kits for detached and semi detached houses?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Metalhip

Metalhip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 15:44

Thanks Andy,much appreciated.

Allan

Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

#27 stewartingram

stewartingram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,266 posts
  • LocationChatteris, Cambridgeshire

Posted 07 April 2012 - 16:15

Thanks Andy. If I get round to using this, I'll use my usal method of printing onto sel adhesive labels. These are then stuck onto plasticard, which I find much easier to use than card, and of course more durable in a garage. I do seal them with matt varnish too.

Stewart

#28 Black Sheep

Black Sheep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • LocationNorth West

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:59

Thanks to everyone who replied,one problem is that I model N gauge which I forgot to mention in my thread starter.I like the Scalescenes kits because they always look lived in.
Looks like at the moment I'll probably buy a Metcalfe kit and use that as a basis for scratch building something.

Allan

If you're happy to detail plastic kits, Kestrel do some good N gauge kits that serve as a good base model

#29 BernardTPM

BernardTPM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,807 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:47

Here's a couple of N gauge houses built from the Bilteezi E1 kit, both modified, one to a bungalow and the lower one with some extra parts I designed and printed myself.

Bilt-eeziE1variations.jpg

Edited by BernardTPM, 01 July 2017 - 20:06 .

• Like x 3