Modelling Inspiration 3

Andy Y

I must be doing something wrong, when i click the link all i get is a blank white page

It's a 20Mb file which may take a while to download before displaying. Try right clicking on the link above and saving it to your PC and use Acrobat Reader.

• RMweb Gold

How on earth can you follow that?

And the question is: Can a printed mag ever follow that? There are all sorts of quiet revolutions going on here at the moment!

Brilliant, congratulations to everyone.

The link from the main page gives me this

Not Found

The requested URL /MI3.pdf was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The link on this thread works though :)

Really superb Andy, just Retford on its own would have been more than enough! I do hope Warners get the value of your work on MI - having not bought BRM for years, they could certainly learn from the clear, image orientated, inspirational style of MI.

I have no idea how you will top this for the 4th issue, but I have no doubt you will.

David

Boy, is Retford some inspiration and just what I want to create..........A smashing place to just sit and watch passing trains. Well Done Andy. If only the printed mags could come up with as much interesting material (and no ads in between articles).

Archived