The RMweb ****** Project

Andy Y

I have no idea what it's about or what it's going to involve but can I be the first to complain about it?

I'm not sure quite what I'm complaining about yet though, so give me a little while to come up with something - but I wanted to do it before I forgot.

• RMweb Premium

No... Mansfield.

The project will involve co-operation between members; therefore some have disqualified themselves. ;)

Can we do a dream team nomination for the group? Choose a selection of members and try to get them to work together and play nicely. It could be the RMweb version of big brother ;-p

• RMweb Gold

I'm feeling very left out. Marching on Mansfield, can't you choose somewhere closer...Bristol would be good.

No it wouldn't! I'm in Bristol today, so that would mean I don't get to march anywhere, which wouldn't be fair... I'd like to march home first, get a change of clothes and then march on, oh, I don't know, how about the Cornish village of Ebeneezer, and demand fresh pasties. Optional chanting.

• RMweb Gold

As it's been hinted at that is it a Group project then I am not sure complaints from individuals will be taken into account....

Best form our own 1922 committee! :D :P

I'll get my coat...

• RMweb Gold

As it's been hinted at that is it a Group project then I am not sure complaints from individuals will be taken into account....

So does that mean we would have to take what Horsetan might call a Class Action? If so, I'd like to nominate a BR Standard Class 5.

No it wouldn't! I'm in Bristol today, so that would mean I don't get to march anywhere, which wouldn't be fair... I'd like to march home first, get a change of clothes and then march on, oh, I don't know, how about the Cornish village of Ebeneezer, and demand fresh pasties. Optional chanting.

Pasty tax protest?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkvHrmg9kN8

As a little Friday teaser for you I'll soon be announcing an exciting new project for groups of modellers.

Will we be working teams to hack 'activist' sites and re-direct their users to RMWeb?????????? ;)

Archived