The RMweb ****** Project

Andy Y

It's a challenge to each of the forum groups to come up with a solution to the problem of raffle prize allocation and distribution. ???

Got flack jacket and tin hat on,... departing stage left ......

Guest Max Stafford

We'll have none of that foreign stuff here - stand up for your rights and demand feet and inches !

Does that mean we have to model a yard? :mosking:

D.

It's a challenge to each of the forum groups to come up with a solution to the problem of raffle prize allocation and distribution. ???

Got flack jacket and tin hat on,... departing stage left ......

Don't; it's still causing me headaches!

I did NOT put him upto that Boss honest. :no:

Guest Natalie Graham

...and so the first Group challenge is 'Can we write our own forum software ?'

I thought the group challenge was to occupy Parliament on Nov 5. At least that's what it said in the emails.

I thought the group challenge was to occupy Parliament on Nov 5. At least that's what it said in the emails.

hmmm, if all the anarchic activists are in the houses of parliament on 5th November...... are we creating a modeller's fiction (like Doncaster subservient to Darlington, or Swindon bought out by the Cambrian, where Guy Fawkes actually succeeds.... on Nov 5th, just 406 and a bit years late, and with a bang scaled down to 1:76 (for 'elfnsafety reasons of course)?

Probly not.

• RMweb Gold

RMweb - The Movie?

If so, I propose a poster á la Mr Nevard's "eye-ball close-ups". Clockwork Orange and all that.

But we're going to need someone to sex it up a bit, or it'll never make the Oscars....

I've worked in the Murdoch/News Int empire for over 20 years, how sexed up do you want it?

Chris ;)

RMweb - The Movie?

If so, I propose a poster á la Mr Nevard's "eye-ball close-ups". Clockwork Orange and all that.

But we're going to need someone to sex it up a bit, or it'll never make the Oscars....

I've worked in the Murdoch/News Int empire for over 20 years, how sexed up do you want it?

Help; we've been hacked again! ;)

I'll announce the project a little later today.

Sounds interesting - if not this year how about a challenge next year where you're only allowed to build kits which have been in your cupboard for at least two years?!

Sounds interesting - if not this year how about a challenge next year where you're only allowed to build kits which have been in your cupboard for at least two years?!

That's no challenge - make it ten years and I'll have s fighting chance to choose one.

How about proportional to your age?! So the kit concerned must have been in the to-do pile for at least 30% of the years you've been alive so far?!

If thats the case expect to see some seriously rare Saltford Models items on my workbench!

How many times have you thought a third hand would be useful?!

See, group activity! :D

Plus two to supervise. A second opinion of whether or not to punt the K's MN out the window?

Archived