Black Country Blues

Indomitable026

• RMweb Premium

Enough of the joshing and bantz!

Back in post #7251 I was gracious enough to give BCB a completely unsolicited and illustrated eulogy on its expected passing. Now that it is to reappear Lazurus-like from its predicted demise, (which was greatly exaggerated), would it be possible to make your diesels a little more on the greener side? Sort of, ooh, mid to late 60s . . . ish. Just to bring a pensioner a little joy in his fading years. Not too much to ask, is it?

David

Enough of the joshing and bantz!

Back in post #7251 I was gracious enough to give BCB a completely unsolicited and illustrated eulogy on its expected passing. Now that it is to reappear Lazurus-like from its predicted demise, (which was greatly exaggerated), would it be possible to make your diesels a little more on the greener side? Sort of, ooh, mid to late 60s . . . ish. Just to bring a pensioner a little joy in his fading years. Not too much to ask, is it?

David

Interesting.

I’ll stick it in the bucket list.

There’s so many things we can do with this layout...

Give the man a chance! He's got a lot to do to raise the phoenix from the ashes, develop the roundy-roundy and hit the road again with it before it gets to investing in more stock to appease the whims and wishes of the spectator.

Give the man a chance! He's got a lot to do to raise the phoenix from the ashes, develop the roundy-roundy and hit the road again with it before it gets to investing in more stock to appease the whims and wishes of the spectator.

....and I've got a lot of beer to buy in the mean time...

• RMweb Premium

Only a polite sort of request, Andy. I'll appreciate the layout whatever Damian runs on it.  :yes:

David

Edited by DavidLong
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

He's had it months, what's he playing at?

No commitment some people.

Mike.