RMweb Newsletter

As a further initiative and development of RMweb providing information to readers I am looking to create added-value and additional benefits above the forum software in the form of a monthly newsletter/digest.

I have been keen to ensure that those register for the RMweb monthly newsletter will receive genuine benefits as follows:

• See the bi-monthly online version of Modelling Inspiration ahead of general release (it helps me spread server loads too).
  • A digest of the best topics on RMweb for the previous month.
  • A featured 'layout of the month'.
  • A featured 'workbench of the month'.
  • A featured 'debate of the month'.
  • Exclusive competitions with prizes.
  • Exclusive subscription offers.
  • Exclusive product offers.
  • Special show entry offers.

To register for this monthly newsletter go to http://rmweb.model-railways-live.co.uk/ , if you already registered on the Model Railways Live website all you need to do is login, click on 'View Account' and tick the box for RMweb

At registration you can choose to receive other newsletters from the Warners Group. Your information at registration is only used to send the newsletters and any other related notification and any information is not provided to any other third parties at all.

This initiative allows us to develop additional content for you and targets benefits to RMweb's most avid followers. I'll be working hard to make sure you get some cracking offers!

Do I have to also subscribe to Model-Railways-Live.co.uk?

No. RMweb and MRL are the two websites of British Railway Modelling and each has its own E-Newletters. If you only want to receive the RMweb newsletter please just tick: RMweb. If you’d like to receive both RMweb and MRL Newsletters tick: All aspects of railway modelling. The MRL newsletter is designed to keep you up-to-date on what’s happening on MRL and in BRM, together with exclusive competitions, special offers and show news. Your details will not be sold to third party companies! Why not subscribe to both and see what you think? You won’t get bombarded with emails and you always have the option to unsubscribe in the future.

By registering you also be able to use the MRL store facility, making it quick and easy to buy magazines, subscriptions, products and show tickets. However, you DO NOT need to enter any bank account/credit card details unless you actually make a purchase!

• RMweb Gold

Err...

Not sure on the Username and Password...

Are these new or do I use my RMweb ones?

Kev.

PS. I'm definitely looking forward to the newsletter.

Err...

Not sure on the Username and Password...

Are these new or do I use my RMweb ones?

Kev.

PS. I'm definitely looking forward to the newsletter.

It's an entirely separate server and database so you can create an account with different details or the same you use on here. They don't have to be the same email address etc.

• RMweb Gold

It's an entirely separate server and database so you can create an account with different details or the same you use on here. They don't have to be the same email address etc.

Oh no!

You've given me a choice. - This may take a while now!

:) :)

So if there's no cost to it, why do we have to register? Confused why we can't just choose to have it emailed to us from here instead, as I have no interest in anything else Warners related, it seems a bit odd that we have to register somewhere else to get special offers when they could just as easily be made available to all members through the existing forum mechanisms.

I'm not sure that the difference between providing an email address to an external site makes one an avid RMWeb user, or not an avid RMWeb user. Surely your activity on this site, the content you post, and the standard of your modelling are much better indicators?

Signed up, but when i click the link from the email it takes me to writers on line, never signed up for that.

I'll get that checked up Dave, that's another magazine in the group.

Thanks,

So if there's no cost to it, why do we have to register? Confused why we can't just choose to have it emailed to us from here instead, as I have no interest in anything else Warners related, it seems a bit odd that we have to register somewhere else to get special offers when they could just as easily be made available to all members through the existing forum mechanisms.

I'm not sure that the difference between providing an email address to an external site makes one an avid RMWeb user, or not an avid RMWeb user. Surely your activity on this site, the content you post, and the standard of your modelling are much better indicators?

There's always one. :)

Right, it's called marketing. If we keep you engaged with interesting content and you start to feel some form of pleasant disposition towards Warners as opposed to the negative perspective above it is hoped that a percentage of newsletter readers may wish to buy or subscribe to BRM, attend a Warners show or maybe buy other products such as limited editions when they're done.

In return for which we give you something you wouldn't normally get.

If you don't like the idea you can choose to miss out on some of the stuff we're working on or choose to unsubscribe at a later point if you don't like the newsletters.

Archived