RMweb Newsletter

Rob

I had mine through yesterday. Here's the read email online link I have, hope it works for you.

http://email.rmweb.co.uk/A9qxO5QK_CD0q_Lrr8yQr89uaZDUSOKhc~gqpRqXqVn/WebView.aspx

Hi Dave

Thanks for that link, it works,so I now know what it is all about! Thats what I like about this site , you ask a question and someone provides an answer.

Cheers Rob

• 3 weeks later...

This month's newsletter includes a selection of the ten best layout topics (in my opinion) that have have appeared on these pages. I'd like to extend this so that one member each month can select their top ten layouts/workbenches etc with their reasons for choosing them. Just get in touch if you're interested!

If you want to sign up for the newsletter it can be found here - https://www.model-railways-live.co.uk/Register/

• 4 months later...

All signed up. Is there anyway of looking at past news letters?

Interested to see whats occuring

Cheers

Jack

I can email you copies if you like Jack? It would be nine separate emails.

I just remembered I have changed ISP and email address earlier this year and therefore have not received any Newsletters recently. Andy please could you advise , how can I update my details ?

Thanks,

Nigel

I'll ask the question Nigel.

• 4 weeks later...

Andy Y

Any chance you could email out the earlier Enews to me, maybe even post them up somewhere on here so that others could obtain them without the need for you to become involved.

Best regards

(above post 25th May 2012)

Andy,

Feeling very left out - still

Nowt - nought - nothing -still feeling very left out

• 4 months later...

Next month's newsletter will feature a competition to win a Hornby 'Flying Scotsman' train pack.

Hornby Class 91 Flying Scotsman set R3133 02.jpg

The next newsletter comes out on Monday with a look forward to Ally Pally and the latest developments for RMweb Live in September so to make sure you receive the next issue of the Newsletter can you please register by the end of this week here - https://www.model-railways-live.co.uk/Register/

Tick the box for the RMweb newsletter and 'All aspects of Railway Modelling' if you also want to recieve the monthly Model Railways Live newsletter.

Just sent the following to wgpsubs@warnersgroup.co.uk, a help desk listed on the register form

Have just tried to register using the link given by Andy York in a RMweb post today.

I'm not a subscriber to BRM Magazine, so entered my details in column as required. 
When I entered my user name (DonB) a red cross appeared, and when I pressed the Register button nothing happened.
No acknowledgement, or message to indicate an error in my entries, just left in limbo!

Advice please

I'll report on any response I get.

• RMweb Gold

I'm not a subscriber to BRM Magazine, so entered my details in column as required. 
When I entered my user name (DonB) a red cross appeared, and when I pressed the Register button nothing happened.
No acknowledgement, or message to indicate an error in my entries, just left in limbo!

Advice please

Just in case you don't get a reply try registering with a different user name. It doesn't have to be the same as the RMweb one and Donb stands a good chance of having been used by someone else anyway on the model railways live site. My RMweb username also wasn't accepted and I use another ID to get the emails.

Tony

Right, I've registered an account on MRL now, but I forgot to tick the RMweb box (Stupid, I know)!
So I went onto 'my profile', then selected 'RMweb', nothing else, and saved changes. Does this now mean I will receive a E-news letter, or do I need to go and start again?

Next month's newsletter will feature a competition to win a Hornby 'Flying Scotsman' train pack.

attachicon.gifHornby Class 91 Flying Scotsman set R3133 02.jpg

The next newsletter comes out on Monday with a look forward to Ally Pally and the latest developments for RMweb Live in September so to make sure you receive the next issue of the Newsletter can you please register by the end of this week here - https://www.model-railways-live.co.uk/Register/

Tick the box for the RMweb newsletter and 'All aspects of Railway Modelling' if you also want to recieve the monthly Model Railways Live newsletter.

Best not, the real thing follows me around I swear!

• Administrators

Right, I've registered an account on MRL now, but I forgot to tick the RMweb box (Stupid, I know)!

So I went onto 'my profile', then selected 'RMweb', nothing else, and saved changes. Does this now mean I will receive a E-news letter, or do I need to go and start again?

No, that's all fine - your details should now be updated and you'll get the E-newsletter on Monday at around 6pm.

• Administrators

Just sent the following to wgpsubs@warnersgroup.co.uk, a help desk listed on the register form

Have just tried to register using the link given by Andy York in a RMweb post today.

Advice please

I'll report on any response I get.

This will have happened because the username you entered is already taken. Can you try registering with a different user name. Any problems, please message me direct and I'll organise.

Archived