The retirement horizon

BromsMods

Those members of RMWeb who regularly access the front page of our website will probably have noticed the updated message in blue. Having been unsuccessful in selling the business I have decided to run the business down and would like to do that as soon as possible.

In addition to the existing discounts on most ranges in our store there will also be a number of very special discount offers over the coming weeks, the first of which is currently running and offers 60% off most of our diecast models. This offer ends on midnight Friday 6 July.

Hi John,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to sell the business as a going concern but I wish you well in retirement.

I'd personally like to thank you for the exceptional level of service you have given to site members over the last 6 or 7 years; I honestly don't think I've seen a business with the volume and consistency of positive feedback. Thank you too for the support and sponsorship of RMweb you have given over the years which helped to keep the cogs turning.

It's sad news but I do wish you all the best.

Andy

Many thanks Andy for your kind comments and the assistance provided over the years.

Although the commercial side of our site will be wound down I hope to be able to maintain the information side for a little while longer - I still have a large number of locos requiring DCC installations which I've never had time to do!

• RMweb Premium

I'd like to second Andy's comments. I've dealt with John only a couple of times, but the service has been exceptional. A model of what and how a small business should be. Sad that it can't be passed on.

I hope you have as much fun and enjoyment from retirement as I'm having.

Best regards,

Rob

Archived