Towcester

Nobby (John)

Very good to see George and his support crew today venture South of the Watford services.

George has let slip the next Masterpiece that will be on the way soon, I'm sure Nobby will have a Trade show to go to on its debut though!!

Bet he wont, already to go for the great unveiling of the next project in Glasgow  :onthequiet:

• Like 1

Hello

It was nice to go to Canterbury yesterday and see so many old friends and some very fine layouts and of course to bid farewell to TWY on this farewell performance, (at least for now). There did seem to be more operators than there were trains on the layout which is saying something. We had a nice, safe journey home, in my case to a cold house with no heat or hot water. wonderful. All the best for the team today. See you at Kendal.

Cheers

George 

George had a good journey home, Richard and i had to endure 3 hours of shite music made worse by George turning the volume up  when some obscure unknown hillybillly started singing some song   ( i use those words loosely ) he liked.........

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I bet one of George's faves has "Galveston" in the title..............

And next month the Towcester team can bid farewell to another old-stager at Glasgow...........

See you there.

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

George had a good journey home, Richard and i had to endure 3 hours of shite music made worse by George turning the volume up  when some obscure unknown hillybillly started singing some song   ( i use those words loosely ) he liked.........

I bet our mate George has an interesting and educational taste in music, all be it from a time I am too young to know about.

• RMweb Premium

Hello

Glad you thought it was good, after all you got a name check --twice!! See you in the morning friend.

Cheers

George

Apparently I got a name check.

I claim my £5.........

Bet he wont, already to go for the great unveiling of the next project in Glasgow  :onthequiet:

Grumplington?

Hello

My music tastes might not be to every-one;s liking but it was my MP3 stick and my car. Sorted. No Galveston then. Quite  lot of the music is younger than me and also thereefore you as well Clive. I don't pay for giving name checks, I think basking in a spot of reflected glory is reward enough. The new layout is called Framplington by the way and I'm saddened to hear that you are retiring as well as New Bryford. Look forward to seeing you all in Glasgow or wherever.

Cheers

George

• Like 4

I bet our mate George has an interesting and educational taste in music, all be it from a time I am too young to know about.

Interesting............................no.    Educational..................................no,      Have Richard and i got earache....................................Yes

• Like 1

Moan moan moan moan

I don’t know George takes you all out on a nice day out to see some inspiring layouts and you can do is moan about his tastes in music.

With Richard being clever he no doubt had ear plugs.

Not that clever, however we passed the time by texting each other even if he was sitting behind me.  It was the only way we could communicate over the noise, sorry of course i mean tasteful music.......

Hello

News to me Mark that DT has given me any speakers. I have four huge ones in my sitting room though and smalller though still good ones in the dining room and the railway room. I suspect there won't be any on the road to Kendal as the hire van is a bit old and the radio barely functions. I'm sure John will whistle a happy tune to keep me happy. See you in Glasgow.

Cheers

George

Hello

News to me Mark that DT has given me any speakers. I have four huge ones in my sitting room though and smalller though still good ones in the dining room and the railway room. I suspect there won't be any on the road to Kendal as the hire van is a bit old and the radio barely functions. I'm sure John will whistle a happy tune to keep me happy. See you in Glasgow.

Cheers

George

@ Pendolino. Pendolino. Pendolino run, Pendolino run............................................... :whistle:

Edited by Nobby (John)
  • Like 2

Hello

All the electrical gubbins has had it's annual PAT testing done so we are ready to go tomorrow and also the rest of the year.

Cheers

George

• RMweb Premium

Hi Richard

You are not alone mate, I am just happy being technophobic :sungum:

If George can "do" DCC, there's hope for you Clive................   :onthequiet:

998,980-ish

Edited by newbryford

• RMweb Premium

If George can "do" DCC, there's hope for you Clive................   :onthequiet:

998,980-ish

Hi Mick

I am at an age where should I want to learn how to use the TV remote I will but for the moment I am happy to ask Mrs M to sort out the telly so I can watch Dr Who. :sungum:

I have full admiration for those slightly senior to myself who wish to further their knowledge on modern things. :good:

Hello

FOMO! Isn't that a washing powder? Anyway we are now ready to go, Off to pick up the van in an hour, weather looks good for today, John is very excited, sorry don't even think about that. 

Cheers

George