G'day from Victoria Street

• 2 months later...

Thanks Andy,

Still running two rail DCC at the moment, as for the diamond crossing and the whole 'junction' all together is just there for theatre, when building the 'junction' I made sure, time and time again that there would not be any short circuits, in the second photo, you can make out the fair bit of 'daylight' at one side of the diamond where the rails intend to cross. The actual running rails have been nicked with a needle file for the crossing flange way to provide the classic clatter sound.

Regards Glenn.

post-16456-0-50967100-1427832343_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

G'day All,

Some building works at the junction/depot, plus a family extension.

the obligatory teaser photos, more on the blog.

Regards Glenn

How many dollars per gallon or should I say cents? Is that my old Ford Cortina stashed in the garage missing its WA plates, no wonder the Perth Police couldn't find it.

Kevin

That is really super work there - and I claim the red Cortina; red 1500GT with quarter bumpers - it went missing in 1979 from the backstreets of Shepherds Bush, I always wondered where it ended up!

Earl's Court apparently :declare:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

G'day All,

Some more works going on around Victoria Street, refer to blog for more details.

Regards Glenn.

You try burning some old rubbish and leaves when your missus has washing on the line, standing there with beers in your hand and see what a row you will get....

Kevin

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Sensational stuff Glenn, really reminiscent of Melbourne tramways almost feel  you could jump on one of those vehicles. I traveled on them daily in the early seventies....Thornbury to the City.

Rgds........Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived