Model Bus Clearance

BromsMods

Thanks for this notification! I bought a couple of models on Friday afternoon, which arrived today. Perfectly packed, absolutely pristine condition, not even any dust on their boxes! And cheaper than second-hand from you-know-who (both of them!). We'll certainly miss you but retirement is well-deserved and to be valued.

Thanks for a perfect transaction - now to see what's left available for a second helping!

Richard

Andy,

Just tried it and the hyperlink worked fine for me - both from within your post, and from within the o/p.

You could also find the Bromsgrove Models site via Google or by typing it if you still can't get there with a single click!

Richard

Andy - it sounds as though you have an issue with your browser. It's obviously working for everyone else (and I've also used the link with no problems)!! We've sold out of a number of models already!!

Thanks for the info John, I did get to view the list by using your home page and linking from there. :-)

• RMweb Gold

Yes I am using chrome. Never had a problem for links before though.

With Chrome you need to right click on the link and then select "open link in new tab" from the drop down menu.

But I don't know why!

David

I could repeat post #2!

Two more buses ordered on line Wednesday. Confirmation e-mail said they'd gone in the post Weds afternoon.

Parcel arrived in Norfolk and delivered by Royal Mail 11.30 Thursday. You can't do better than that! (Buses again pristine, perfectly packed, etc.).

So many thanks, not just to Broms Mods but also to Royal Mail all along the route!

Richard

Archived