Tyneside Show. 10th & 11th November. 2012.

kevpeo

I will be visiting this show, not as an exhibitor though - maybe I can try and charm my way into next years show while I am there. Always look forward to attending this show as they always have a good selection of layouts to admire.

• 2 weeks later...

looking forward to seeing the Loch!

Cheers

Guy

What, my dodgy attempts at modeling water or the layout? I'm looking forward to a bit of multiple operator running, it gets a bit lonely operating at home! The layout is all packed and ready for loading on Friday, and there may even be a surprise to see too! Cheers, kev.

Had a great day yesterday, Greyscroft ran well. A good selection of layouts and trade, off for breakfast now then another day playing trains!

Apparently you have one of my oppos new baseboard stashed under your trainset. We'll be along to collect it shortly.

I'll see how many scones I can scrounge on the way there... :scratchhead:

P

Apparently you have one of my oppos new baseboard stashed under your trainset. We'll be along to collect it shortly.

I'll see how many scones I can scrounge on the way there... :scratchhead:

P

I don't think you need any more scones Porcy.

Remember, I was sitting opposite you at Blyth and you were watching me eat scones.... :jester: :beee:

Dave.

Had a good afternoon out at this yesterday, came over on a 156/Metro and back on Metro/142.

Spent too much money on books, enjoyed watching some type 2 power on Loch Dour and some shunting on High Grange. Horton Regis was also very impressive with (I assume) prototypical use of block bells from station to fiddleyard.

The cafe certainly underestimated the popularity of the mince pie, but it was worth the wait!

Archived