Rail Express

jonathan452

Main contents:

Proyotype -

• Pt 1 of a photo journey along the Ely - Norwich line looking at the signalboxes by Michael Rhodes
  • A feature on Northern Rail

Model -

• Ringburn Yard - 1980s/90s 4mm scale model set in Fife
  • Modelling the Colas Cl.56s
  • Modelling BTA pipe bogie wagons (4mm)
  • Review of N Gauge Society's ex-LMS inspection saloon, plus prototype photos

• RMweb Premium
  • Ringburn Yard - 1980s/90s 4mm scale model set in Fife

Ringburn is at the NEC this weekend for the Warley Show (Stand A23). It was originally built as Ting Tong Yard by Dave Roome of the Mickleover Club and was then sold to Alex Hall who has put his own finishing touches to the layout. Only photographed in our Clubrooms a few weeks ago and so it's appeared in the magazine quite quickly.

Mike

Look out for ting tong two!!

Its the same track plan flipped round 360

Set in Cornwall between 87 to 88

Parkadikin

The layout was commissioned by customer who backed out so I'm keeping it while finish my P4 layout

It should see it first showing at derby 2013

Cheers

Roomey

A lot of stocks origins was from myself the 08, tuliss and Russell PGA and tiger clay and quite abit of the stock is from farkhams main stay of stock

The only thing miss out of the article was the fact it was ddc to start off with and had sound chipped stock

Cheers

Roomey

Thanks Mike, I would love to see Ringburn so maybe I'll try to get to Stafford, it a long way and who knows what the weather will be like in February!

The layout has really inspired to think about building a similar layout next year.

Mal

• RMweb Premium

Mal

I managed to see the photos in the magazine at the weekend and they made the layout look a lot bigger than it really is - there is a shot of the layout (and Alex!) in the Warley exhibition topic. #232 on page 10 here http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/61920-warley-2012/page__st__225

• 4 weeks later...

Archived