Rail Express Modeller

uglykidjoe

Mine arrived in the local shop today, here's what's in it:

X Newsdesk: Latest developments

Heljan announces its next models in ‘OO’ gauge, including the Hunslet Class 05 shunter, while Dapol expands its range of 7mm wagons to include three air-braked designs.

XII Newsdesk extra: Warley report

The main manufacturers once again used Warley to display progress with their latest models, Bachmann, Dapol and Heljan all having significant developments on show.

XVI Pictorial: Warley layouts

The National Model Railway Exhibition once again played host to a number of excellent D&E layouts, this pictorial round-up showcasing some of the highlights.

XVIII Review: Murphy 071/111 Class

Modellers of the Irish scene have much to celebrate as Murphy Models releases its third ready-to-run ‘OO’ gauge Irish diesel, the impressive and highly popular 071/111 Class.

XX Review: Farish Blue Pullman

It is the turn of ‘N’ gauge modellers to enjoy the Blue Pullman DEMU as Graham Farish releases its exquisite new model. Grahame Hedges gives his review of the prestigious train.

XXII Reviews: Bachmann

Bachmann takes the Brush Type 4 back to the 1960s with the release of a classic Western Region ‘namer’ while the second run of the FNA nuclear flasks has also arrived.

XXIII Reviews: Dapol/Farish

Dapol continues its programme of new models in ‘N’ gauge with the appearance of the Class 27 while Graham Farish releases further new wagons for the 1960s period.

XXIV Modelling: Gilding ‘Gronks’

Alex Carpenter sets to work on the Hornby Class 08/09 shunter to produce a pair of early 1990s Knottingley examples along with some accompanying HAA coal hoppers.

XXVI Modelling: NSE Mk.1 Buffet

Some of the rarest coaches in the Network SouthEast coaching stock fleet were the Mk.1 Miniature Buffets used on King’s Lynn services, one being recreated here.

XXVIII Serial: Elcot Road #24

The construction of buildings for our 18.83/‘P4’ project layout continues as the London Brighton & South Coast design signal box is completed, fully painted and given a coat of weathering.

XXX Modelling: BR crew buses

Once a familiar sight across the network, the yellow-liveried BR crew buses have been produced as kits by Road Transport Images and Everything But Trains. Both are built and enhanced.

XXXIII Reviews: Books

New from the 2mm Scale Association is a book all about track and its construction while there is a new freight title from David Ratcliffe, which looks in detail at formations.

Ah, probably from when it went to scaleforum. Quite taken aback by that... that my little loco is good enough to advertise that most splendid of societies..? Can't quite believe it.... I'd better get a copy quick... and dwell in some smugness thereafter :biggrin_mini2:

• RMweb Gold

Ah, probably from when it went to scaleforum. Quite taken aback by that... that my little loco is good enough to advertise that most splendid of societies..? Can't quite believe it.... I'd better get a copy quick... and dwell in some smugness thereafter :biggrin_mini2:

Ah well, standards always drop eventually :tease:

Mike.

Ah well, standards always drop eventually :tease:

Mike.

Where's that... oh here it is, xD

Actually, I think it shows Brian's products off in a reasonable light too. Actually, it's a shame that I depicted a Finsbury Park machine in this condition... a clean up is definatly in order for the next one. :crazy: Next one... yee gadds!

To be honest... I am quite chuffed

Archived