Glebe Road Junction.

hybridangel77

This is my second attempt at building a large oo gauge modern era model railway.The model is called GLEBE ROAD JUNCTION and after building the first in the shed i have decided to insulate the loft and build it into a model railway room measuring 18x12ft.

I have been building this layout for around two months now and have done a lot of work to it so far.

You can also see my layout on youtube including trains running and updates on the layout to tutorials.

• Like 5

Hi

Welcome - I've just finished watching your latest YouTube video along with the 3rd rail frustrations. I'm very impressed with your speed of working along with the quality of what you've done - I look forward to watching your progress here too.

Cheers

Phil

Hi phil

Thanks for the comment.yeah the 3rd rail seems to be a pain in the backside to fit but i have left it for now to concentrate on some other work 

and will go back to it at a later date.

Hopefully i can get some photos loaded up onto RMWEB soon but for now that is proving difficult also.

regards

terry

• Like 1

i'm really physced to see Glebe Road Junction Mk2. on here. Love watching your videos and I am a long time subscriber on youtube to.

Hi mate

Thanks for watching my progress via youtube and i hope to get some photos uploaded onto rmweb once i have figured out how to 

upload them as rmweb wont except my photos for some odd reason.

terry

• Like 1

Hi mate,

Big follower of yours on Youtube . Good to see you on here too. Layout is coming along really well , the new loft space is excellent. 

Marcus

Hi marcus

Thanks for following glebe road with interest.hope fully i will get some photos uploaded on here soon and another video uploaded 

onto youtube at the end of the month also.

terry

• Like 1

Hi Terry

Are your pictures bigger than 2MB? that might be the problem. try reducing them in size with a free picture resizer such as Irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/

A lot of people on here use it.

Maybe you should put a link to your youtube stuff so folks can find it easier? I've been subbed to you for ages. Its a channel well worth viewing.

Guy

• Like 2

Hi Terry

Are your pictures bigger than 2MB? that might be the problem. try reducing them in size with a free picture resizer such as Irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/

A lot of people on here use it.

Maybe you should put a link to your youtube stuff so folks can find it easier? I've been subbed to you for ages. Its a channel well worth viewing.

Guy

Hi GUY

Thanks for the info.i will try to re-size them using that app and get some pictures uploaded onto RMWEB.

terry