Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

Here are a couple of pics from my Canal Road layout, which I dismantled four years ago.  It was a layout depicting Midland Railway of 1908 in North Yorkshire.

It became too much for me to handle, so it was rebuilt and described in my thread, Demise and rebirth of a model railway.

More please...!

I do hope the driver of the 122 turns off the red light before moving off!

Give him chance. He's only just climbed into the cab.

I'd be more concerned about the fact that the works hasn't put the body back on properly (only spotted after I'd posted the photo, doh!). Apparently, the depot manager's been summoned to see the area manager over the issue. 

• Like 5

Give him chance. He's only just climbed into the cab.

I'd be more concerned about the fact that the works hasn't put the body back on properly (only spotted after I'd posted the photo, doh!). Apparently, the depot manager's been summoned to see the area manager over the issue. 

I was beginning to think (dangerous I know) that the body angle was due to the vibration (memories) of the engines ticking over !

Just a few more from the now long gone Canal Road. It was modelled on the Midland Railway in 1908. The station is similar to Lazonby on the Settle Carlisle. The tunnels, Haw Bank Nos 1 and 2 form the entry into the fiddle yard, the two lines are supposed to form a junction, Embsay West, beyond the tunnels. However, in reality, it would be difficult since the left hand pair of lines are my sons 00 whilst the two right hand ones are my EM.

With my apologies for the poor photography.

That’s a very tantalising glimpse of Crimson Lake...! Love it.

• Like 2