A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

Or start stockpiling Hornby Grange chassis to put under them ;)

Can't see them going down THAT road again after the experience with the DJM "chassis ". Good news at long last. Hattons have the organisation and financial clout to deliver,I feel confident.You only need consider the P2 and the Barclay to be assured of that.

Thanks to Robin for extracting the news. Now did anyone mention a Hawksworth County ?

• RMweb Gold

As Chris F will probably agree, there wasn't much layout wise that stood out although the scenery on this, Bewdley, was rather nice. God knows why they choose to run diesels on it.

post-126-0-57048000-1539450686_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-74317900-1539450705_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-88344700-1539450726_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-51064300-1539450747_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-56040600-1539450767_thumb.jpg

post-126-0-75623600-1539450797_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

• RMweb Gold

Blimey, it’s all kicking off here- I think I’ll hide in here til it’s all over

That won't help if Enola Gay is deployed  :jester:

It is but a drill, the Men in Malachite have to be prepared, in case of the Daleks or other Alien powers try to invade Brent ;)

• RMweb Gold

That won't help if Enola Gay is deployed  :jester:

It is but a drill, the Men in Malachite have to be prepared, in case of the Daleks or other Alien powers try to invade Brent ;)

They also have Maritime support - in case any U-boats sneak in (though AEW version is still undergoing heavy overhaul)...

post-7000-0-27162100-1539467067_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

• RMweb Gold

That looks superb. I followed the build on your blog. I hope mine turns out at least half as good.

Take your time and bare in mind that if everything fit's prior to painting (which it should), you can paint and apply transfers, as sub-assemblies before final build ;)

I'm messing about with landing craft & a Sherman, before I resume work on the AEW.2 (and I also have a MR.3 to build)

• RMweb Premium

If you have them both at once then you may be a little tired afterwards.

A company I used to work for introduced a management information system which it called MiMi. A year or two later it introduced FiFi, a financial information system.

I caused a stir at a very important meeting by saying how much I had enjoyed having MiMi on my desk and was now looking forward to having FiFi as well.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

If you have them both at once then you may be a little tired afterwards.

Now you know I meant mini, so indeed you would be tyred afterwards.

Back to the purchasing conundrum - I think it could be a Pannier in O guage.

Edited by Limpley Stoker