A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

A rrp of £199.95 chaps. :O

attachicon.gif4704.jpg

152 sobs at Rails, 154 at Httons, not a bad discount for a new model, I don't think they would sell at £199.

I'm still short on tokens for one at the moment. :resent:

I.M. Stoney-Broak

P.S. would someone give Spams a slap fo his suggestion. :jester:

Edited by 81C

• RMweb Premium

I don't know, you try and save a mate almost £112 and improve his taste in locos and see what thanks you get.

The naughty step warders are not allowing visitors at the moment, so sadly a slap application could be problematic.

• RMweb Gold

I'm still short on tokens for one at the moment. :resent:

You either cut down on beer or your kids new gear it's a big decision in the town called modelling.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

The best things in life are free,

But you can leave them for the birds and bees,

I want models  

I want models.

I want models,,  

that's what I want

Barratt Strong.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

You either cut down on beer or your kids new gear it's a big decision in the town called modelling.

I don't drink and both girls have flown the nest it's trying to justify the expense with SWMBO which no doubt you have the issue in your household. :onthequiet:

Edited by 81C

That's half price from the rrp, so we should get the Heljan 47xx for £100 if we wait.

I like the logic but I doubt it as Heljan stock almost never seems to enter the bargain bin. I've been waiting about 18 months for a reduced GWR 1370 and I've yet to see one south of £120 or so. Given the quality issues and lack of finesse I don't want to pay much more than £80-90 or so for a small tank loco. 

CoY