A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

Advance warning dear Nodpersons. I will be kidnapping your illustrious leader on Sunday and transporting him in a south westerly direction even further than Brizzol. Apologies for his absence.

The relevant authorities have been alerted

post-20303-0-11076400-1524864265.jpeg

RMWeb Passport Authority

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Advance warning dear Nodpersons. I will be kidnapping your illustrious leader on Sunday and transporting him in a south westerly direction even further than Brizzol. Apologies for his absence.

Funnily enough the MiM's AGM take's place on Sunday at a secret location south west of Brizzol...

...take the right type of biscuits ;)

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I don't share my ginger nuts with anyone. :nono:

The last person who tried to take a ginger nut from you, was last seen being bundled into the back of an unmarked van by some hooded figures wearing black robes with malachite green and sunshine yellow piping*  :O  :O

*According to the recently declassified report I've read** these are the Grand Inquisitor's personal guard - trained in the daft arts (including the use of throwing pasties)..

**Supplied to me by the BoU - who got barred from the MiM after they offered the Grand Inquisitor a chocolate Hob Nob  :jester: